We strive to make all of our scientific publications free and open-access. If you can't access them online for free (by following the green links), contact us for a copy of the article.
- Movement patterns of California brown pelicans (Pelecanus occidentalis californicus) following oiling and rehabilitation. Juliet Lamb, Christine Fiorello, Yvan Satgé, Kyra Mills, Mike Ziccardi, and Patrick Jodice. 2018. Marine Pollution Bulletin: DOI: 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2018.03.043 Open-access until June 27, 2018: contact us if you would like a copy of the article.
- Diet composition and provisioning rates in eastern brown pelican nestlings determine reproductive success. Juliet Lamb, Yvan Satgé, and Patrick Jodice. 2017. Marine Ecology Progress Series: DOI: 10.3354/meps12301
- A bridge between oceans: Overland migration of marine birds in a wind energy corridor. Juliet Lamb, David Newstead, Lianne Koczur, Bart Ballard, Clay Green, and Patrick Jodice. 2017. Journal of Avian Biology: DOI 10.1111/jav.01474 Not in open-access yet: we are passing the hat among co-authors to gather the open-access fee (authors must pay a fee to most scientific journals to have their publications made open access). Meanwhile, fee free to contact us if you would like a copy of the article.
- Influence of density-dependent competition on foraging and migratory behavior of a subtropical colonial seabird. Juliet Lamb, Yvan Satgé, and Patrick Jodice. 2017. Ecology & Evolution: DOI 10.1002/ece3.3216
- Physical condition and stress levels during early development reflect feeding rates and predict pre- and post-fledging survival in a nearshore seabird. Juliet Lamb, Kathleen O'Reilly, and Patrick Jodice. 2016. Conservation Physiology: DOI 10.1093/conphys/cow060
- Behavioral and reproductive effects of bird-borne data logger attachment on Brown Pelicans (Pelecanus occidentalis) on three temporal scales. Juliet Lamb, Yvan Satgé, Christine Fiorello, and Patrick Jodice. 2016. Journal of Ornithology: DOI 10.1007/s10336-016-1418-3